+1 vote
in Canadá by

1 Answer

0 votes

No, If you are already in Canada as a visitor, you may not apply within Canada.

Solo en ciertos casos se puede aplicar desde dentro de Canada

Only in some cases. You can only apply for a work permit from inside Canada if:

  • you, your spouse or parents have a valid study or work permit,
  • you have a work permit for one job but want to apply for a work permit for a different job,
  • you have a temporary resident permit that is valid for six months or more, or
  • you are in Canada because you have already applied for permanent residence from inside Canada. You will have to pass certain stages in the main application process before you can be eligible for a work permit.

No soy abogado ni consultor de inmigración. Respondo en base a mi propia experiencia y conocimientos (y Google!)
by Contributor (2.7k points)