0 votes
in Canadá by Contributor (5.7k points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Segun la CIC si puede, y su permiso de trabajo será uno abierto (puede trabajar donde sea), siempre y cuando cumplas con los criterios de elegibilidad (la carrera tiene que conducir a grado):

Determine your eligibility Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a work permit if:

  • you are a full-time student at:
  • a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university or collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP)
    in Quebec
  • a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least
    50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government
    grants (currently, only private college-level educational institutions
    in Quebec qualify) or
  • a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees
  • you have a valid study permit

Fuente: Help your spouse or common-law partner work in Canada

No soy abogado ni consultor de inmigración. Respondo en base a mi propia experiencia y conocimientos (y Google!)
by Contributor (2.7k points)