0 votes

El caso es: uno de los padres viaja, el otro se queda

asked in Canadá by Contributor (5.6k points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Segun no es obligatorio segun las leyes canadienses, pero es altamente recomendado

A consent letter is not a legal requirement in Canada, but it can
simplify travel for Canadian children, as it may be requested by
immigration authorities when entering or leaving a foreign country or
by Canadian officials when re-entering Canada. The letter demonstrates
that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents
or guardians who are not accompanying them.

Fuente: Recommended consent letter for children travelling abroad

PS: En esa misma fuente hay un formato para generar la carta --> http://travel.gc.ca/docs/child/consent-letter_lettre-consentement-eng.pdf

No soy abogado ni consultor de inmigración. Respondo en base a mi propia experiencia y conocimientos (y Google!)
answered by Contributor (1.8k points)
edited by